 Castle / 12155
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:20:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:

So currently I have 3,753 castle figs loose.  Probably another 500 or so
still in boxes I haven't opened yet.

Jimmy

I started counting my army the other day, but posts like these make me want
to give up!  Your force completely dwarfs mine, especially when it comes to
the newer lines (1991-on).  Any chance you could set them all up on a giant
stretch of floor, snap a photo, and let us all have a peek?  I would love to
see an army that large in all its finery.  Also, what is your secret to
amassing such a titanically large force?  Put it on ebay, and you would
probably get close to $10k for it, even more if you divided it up into
smaller lots.

Aaron Dalan