 Castle / 12156
Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:27:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Brok writes:
http://home.zonnet.nl/ericbrok/legomind/index.htm?s=models
Select from menu: Models:Trains:Estuary Stronghold

I have still more photo's on 'The Making Of' Estuary Stronghold, which I
hope to scan someday.

I'd love to see the steps involved in 'The Making of Estuary Stronghold!'
So very many incredible points of detail are included in you work.
We’d all enjoy seein’ more of this masterful creation…

                   a long time fan,

                                       --==Richard==--