 Castle / 12150
Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:07:06 GMT

Eric,

Awesome!

There seems to be a wave of new castles being posted recently, which is very
cool. I love the way you have done semicircular curve on the big keep. I
really like how you have added so many original things like the cargo crane
and talking about the tide and stuff, it really give the castle a very
original feel,and even though you don't have a storyline set up, I can
already get a sense for what life might be like inside the castle.

From the pebbles on the beach to the architectural flourishes, this is very
detailed and really bring the scene of the castle to life.

It's also interesting to see how you have done what you could to make the
walls curve a bit her and there. I think you succeeded largely in making the
walls lok realistic, although I personally usually opt for larger
battlements. The lego scale ones just are too small for minifigs.

Terrific MOC!

Magnus