 Castle / 12445
Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:25:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Brok writes:
http://home.zonnet.nl/ericbrok/legomind/index.htm?s=models
Select from menu: Models:Trains:Estuary Stronghold

I have still more photo's on 'The Making Of' Estuary Stronghold, which I
hope to scan someday.

I'd love to see the steps involved in 'The Making of Estuary Stronghold!'
So very many incredible points of detail are included in you work.
We’d all enjoy seein’ more of this masterful creation…

Pics with construction notes are up now.
http://home.zonnet.nl/ericbrok/legomind/index.htm?s=models
Select in menu: Castle -> Estuary Stronghold -> Making of & Construction

Eric