 Castle / 12157
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:46:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron Dalan writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
So currently I have 3,753 castle figs loose.  Probably another 500 or so
still in boxes I haven't opened yet.

I started counting my army the other day, but posts like these make me want
to give up!  Your force completely dwarfs mine, especially when it comes to
the newer lines (1991-on).  Any chance you could set them all up on a giant
stretch of floor, snap a photo, and let us all have a peek?  I would love to
see an army that large in all its finery.

     Allow me to add my voice to yours Aaron, in asking the ‘Magnificent Mr.
Park’ to showcase his incredible accumulation. I'd honestly be –ecstatic- to
see a collection larger than mine! (For I've only assembled a little over
*1000 fully armed steadfast Castle troops standing resplendent in all their
glory.)

                                                 --==Richard==--

* My collection will début at years end…