 Castle / 12211
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 01:08:22 GMT

1. Crusaders: love these guys
2. Forestmen/Dark Forest: just very cool, and there is a wide variety
3. Black Falcons: damn cool, and well they are the first guys i ever had.
4. Wolfpack: i like renegade type guys, and they look neat too
5. Knights Kingdom: cool bodies and armored legs, helmets are cool
6. Black Knights: love their emblem, and they make for cool soldiers and knights
7. Samurai: i like this type of thing, just wish i ahd a few more
8. Bulls: the guy with teh eyepatchahs a kick ass body, the other 2 are just
decent
9. Dragon Masters: i think they are really neat, but i they weren't rd,
maybe blue or black they would be that much cooler
10. Royal Knights: meh, they are ok
11. Silver Breastplate: junk, i just use them for peasants r mercenaries
12. Classic: way too clorful, the few i had are now gone too welcome arms.
but i kept the armor and shields to the red and grey cross guys.
13. Ninja: not too cool
14. Fright Knights: ughh, can't believe these are listed...

thats how i rate them, the top 7 i like fairly equally, 8 and 9 are cool.

the rest either suck or i don't care for them.