 Castle / 12170
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 03:11:21 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
I also use Indians and Islanders in my worlds. I've got about 100 or indians
and about 150 Islanders.

Gosh, and here I thought Frank Filz was the champion Islander collector.

Oh man, you're going to make me count my shoe box full of islanders...

38 babes
184 islanders and Kahukas
+ a handful not in the shoe box

My castle minifigs aren't sufficiently organized to count currently, so
a few counts or guesses...

Wolfpack: at least 79 (hmm, gotta get a few more to beat Bruce...)
6077/Knights Procession: at least 18 (3 sets plus I probably have one or
two more)
6075/Yellow Castle: probably about 30 (one set, plus miscellaneous
extras - not all complete)
Ninja & Samurai: 200ish (another shoe box full)
Crusaders: 80-90 (20 from Guarded Inns, 36 from 3x6080, 13 in the parts
box, + others)
Black Falcons: 21 in the parts box + more
Forestmen: probably over 100 between Forestmen and Dark Forest
Bulls: at least 100
Royal Knights: at least 60
Knights Kingdom: over 100

Frank