 Castle / 12199
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:39:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
In lugnet.castle, John Carroll writes:

Dragonmasters 12 or so. These are probably my least favourite faction

especially the dancing dragon torso.  the dragon head isn't bad.

I think the thing that bugs me most about them is that they have 3 different
torso patterns, and a fourth on their shields. I would optimally like a
faction to have the same single heraldic device on their shields and torsos.

For this reason I have split my blue and gold lion crusaders into different
factions. I wish there was a blue lion torso and a crossaxe crusader shield.

Magnus

The thing that bugs me most about the Dragon Masters is that they are
hideously ugly and don't seem to be related to any actual historical period
that I can discern, although their helmets look Roman and their architecture
is vaguely East-Asian ancient.  Plus with their Dragon Plumes sticking
straight up, I can't close my drawer that they are all standing in so I have
to lay them down on their sides.

Aaron