 Castle / 12173
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:25:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chuck Rex writes:
Yes! I say it's time for another "You show me yours, I'll show you mine"
mini-fig army photo display. How about we all post a group shot, and fairly
soon?

Alright, I'm GAME!!!       =)
(I've been waiting a lonnnnggg time to showcase my Legion…)

[I guess this is a call-to-arms for ANYONE
   with a Castle force greater that 300!]

I'll post some advanced pictures of my millennium Legion in all their glory.
(They take-up over 12 large gray 48x48 base plates in a tightly packed
marched formation.)

BUT, Only ‘if’ the other members of the  (B.C.A.W.I) ‘Biggest Castle Armies
in the World Institute’ partake as well. That means Pawel, Brian Kasprzyk,
Jimmy and a few others…  (And new pictures…not the dated versions below)
http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/castle/army-medium/
http://sp-lands.com/castle.htm  (Go to: People, then select; Entire Population)

         Let us unleash the *furry,

                                               --==Richard==--