 Castle / 12196
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:06:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:

Dragonmasters 12 or so. These are probably my least favourite faction

Oh no!  Now I have to list my factions in order of preference!  Curse you!  :-)

I'm only refering to the minifigs, not the sets that go with it (which would
change the list radically).

1. Black Falcons: my son and I agree, our favorites!
2. Wolfpack: OOoooooOOoooooooo!  Ulfhednars!
3. Knight's Kingdom Leos: good torso prints, love that kettle helm
4. Forestmen(Dark and Non-Dark): Robin Hood, enough said!
5. Black Knights: A bunch of generic figures used in other factions, but I
like 'em.
6. Samurai: Kurosawa in ABS.
7. Classic: I'd like 'em more if I could afford them, no doubt!
8. Crusaders: I like 'em more when I add in the red-torso scale guys.
9. Royal Knights: I'd place these higher, but the KK Leos usurped their
position.
10. Fright Knights: some good figs, but the bat lord with helm and red torso
drags this down (but the helm is great for modifying).  Let's not even
mention Willa.
11. Ninja: bright green and red ninja?!?  Ninja are kind of narrow in
application.
12. Bulls: From the neck down these are fine, even good, but those heads and
helms!
13. Old Style Breastplate: butt-ugly.  I had to single this figure out.
14. Dragon Masters: quintessentially butt-ugly.  Not that I'm thinking about
it, maybe I'll just sell these.