 Castle / 12182
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:39:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:

Black Falcons:

Around 60, but only 25 or so have the actula BF surcoat. A few have the blue
torso scale mail, almost a dozen have the blue torso with breatsplate print
and 20 or so have a black blue torso. I have used the blank blue torsos and
my old faded surcoat torso s for the peasant archers, all of whom have quite
randomised coloured legs, arms and headgear.

you can also use the blue "goalie" torso that is like the d.grey fright
knight torso w/ the silver circles.  I use them mostly for my black falcon
archers because the quiver covers the printed 1 on the back.

Crusaders:

-Gold lion of blue field faction, 16 guys.

-Blue Lion faction, perhaps 20. they all have the red torsos with scale mai

-cross axe- see under KK

-I also have at least 15 Crusaders whose coats of arms have rubbed off, I
haven't decided what to do with them yet.

if you are talking about the gold prinitng rubbing off.  I used these guys
as other crusaders.  So these faded crusaders are a blue chest shield group
and a black chest shield group.  I just use it to tell who the commander of
the group is.  cross axe is one prince, standing lion is another. My red
royal knights are suited up like crusaders.  blue arms, blue or red legs,
black hips.  I've also increased my crusaders number with the red scale mail
torso done up the same.

Forestmen/black forest- I have a faction of about 20 guys, nearly all with
helmets, and the brown/red hood print. They have brown arms and grey legs. I
think they look quite good myself.

Wolfpack - I have also given these guys helemst, turning them form bandits
into a groupd of hardy mountain infatry. About 16.

Black knights - 21

Dragonmasters 12 or so. These are probably my least favourite faction

especially the dancing dragon torso.  the dragon head isn't bad.

Fright knights - 8 or so. I use the guys as mercenaries for other factions.
I have given all the silly bat shirlds to my Evil army of skeletons and a
few Black clad knights/Chaos Warrior types, who number maybe 25.

I used each of the torsos in it's own seperate faction.

eventually when I get a better camera I will take pics of what I have after
I get home from work I might count my factions (if I remember)

John

RK 60, including the Crossaxe crusaders, who make up the Royal Foor Guard,
with white legs and white arms.

KK 25

In addition, I have a bunch (10) of wandering knights and poor younger sons
etc, who have various coast of arms but who don't have their own factions to
lead or be part of.

There are also a bunch of peasants, civilians etc, I have no idea how many.

So I guess I have around 300 figure total, more than I realised, wow!

Magnus