 Castle / 12163
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:19:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron Dalan writes:

Any chance you could set them all up on a giant
stretch of floor, snap a photo, and let us all have a peek?  I would love to
see an army that large in all its finery.

Well, I actually tried doing that a while back.  I put together some 600
Imperial Guards together.  I think this shows what about 200 of them look like:

But then a friend came over and waved his hand through my ranks thinking it
was funny to knock over that many figures at once.  Argh!  Three hours of
set up wasted!  And I didn't get to take a picture of what the entire force
looked like.  Since then I've been reluctant to do that again.

But since you and Richard are asking so nicely, I'll see what I can do this
weekend.

Also, I'll hopefully be bringing most of these figures to Brickswest if
anyone is interested.  I racked my brains for what I could do for a Castle
panel/discussion, but could not come up anything.  I don't have the room to
build in my tiny apartment, so the only thing I have that is interesting is
raw minifig numbers, which gets boring after like 5 minutes.

Jimmy