 Castle / 12051
12050  |  12052
Subject:
Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 17:39:08 GMT

My son has not had a major war in a while, and I was able to put almost all
of my minifig armies in order, neatly arrayed and armed.  Then my brother
came over and asked The Question.  "Gee, just how many of those do you have?"

It's kinda like someone asking can you to name the seven dwarfs* or the
thirteen dwarves**, you just gotta stop and list them.

Bulls: 50
Dragon Master: 40
Crusaders: 20
Fright Knights: 100
Forestmen: 60
Peasants: 20
Wolfpack: 70
Black Falcons: 80
Royal Knights: 20
KK Leos: 70
Old Style Scale: 40
Old Style Breastplate: 40
Ninja: 60
Samurai: 90

And one Classic.  The latter is dangerous because he looks lonely...and
Classic figs are the really expensive ones.  No Black Knights are listed
because who the heck can figure out which scale or breastplate torso belongs
with which line, so I just listed them by the torso-type.  I suppose I can
seperate Forestmen and Dark Forestmen (about half and half), but I lump them
together army-wise.  Plus various pyrates and Star Wars refugees that have
been drafted as peasants and townfolk.  And just to be anal-retentive:

ARMOR
Europlate: 50
Chrome Breastplate: 40
Black Alien Shoulderpads: 10
Gray Samurai: 40
Black Samurai: 20
Horse Barding: 64

Plus, of course, the Stuff Out in the Garage that isn't counted.  And yes, I
tend to acquire things in even amounts (oh, alright, there are really 82
Blacks Falcons and 68 Wolfpack and I just rounded them off).

*Doc, Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy, Bashful

**Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Oin, Gloin, Nori, Ori, Dori, Kili, Fili, Dwalin,
Balin, and Thorin Oakenshield

And no, I didn't cheat!  :-)

Bruce