 Castle / 12050
12049  |  12051
Subject:
Lotr Update #5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 16:20:14 GMT

I've added 3 pics to the characters side of my lotr folder.  Elrond and
Arwen, Elrohir and Elladan (Elronds Sons) and one of my personal fave's, The
Fighting Uruk-Hai!  I took the advice of several of you out there and used
the ninja heads for the high elves,(except Arwen of course -that Ninja
princes is not babealicious at all)  Elrond has Native American hair so as
to recreate those two long temple braids from the movie.  there is also a
comparison photo of  the orc and uruk ai. I hope you like them.  Jon