 Castle / 12161
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
I knew I could find someone more insane than me (but waiting to collect
Castle until Fright Knights was on clearance kinda slowed me down, I'll
admit).  "See, dear, my collection isn't that big!"  :-)

Hehehe, I recently married a woman who actually supports my habits!  In the
past few months, she's given me 15 Guarded Inns, 100 Defense Archers, etc.

She must still be in the "infatuation stage"....  :-)

Maggie C.