 Castle / 12200
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:25:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brett A. Antaya writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
I knew I could find someone more insane than me

I am both embarrased and delighted to share that I have been secretly
collecting an army of Knights Procession minifigs in hopes that no one has
more than me. The grand total is somewhere around 300 (give or take 10).
Collecting the shields to keep the proper 4:2 ratio has been a challenge but
I think I just about have it covered thanks to Bricks4You's Bricklink
store:) I am currently building a 3.5 ft x 3.5 ft x 4.5 ft barracks/Knight
Training Center to house them all and if I ever develop my photography
skills I'd be happy to share some photos too!

Is there anyone else out there with a substantial army of Knights
Procession figures?

Brett

300 Knight's Procession guys is very impressive.  I have about 20, and they
are my all time favorites.  Are you the person who keeps outbidding me for
Knight's Procession sets on ebay???  :)  How long have you been collecting
those...I would guess, at today's prices, it would be pretty tough to get
them for any less than $6.00 a pop.