 Castle / 12179
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 05:10:05 GMT

........Just a willingness to spend, spend, spend is all you need!  :)  Seriously,
back in my hay days (5-6 years ago) I would spend upwards of $4,000 on Lego
in a given week.  I've slowed down a great deal since then though and just
wait for sales and whatnot.

While known to purchase in excess myself I believe that the criteria above
cry out for an intervention.  Is there a 12 step program for Lego addiction?
;)