 Castle / 12192
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:45:13 GMT

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Brett A. Antaya wrote:

  I am both embarrased and delighted to share that I have been secretly
collecting an army of Knights Procession minifigs in hopes that no one has
more than me. The grand total is somewhere around 300 (give or take 10).
Collecting the shields to keep the proper 4:2 ratio has been a challenge but
I think I just about have it covered thanks to Bricks4You's Bricklink
store:) I am currently building a 3.5 ft x 3.5 ft x 4.5 ft barracks/Knight
Training Center to house them all and if I ever develop my photography
skills I'd be happy to share some photos too!

  Is there anyone else out there with a substantial army of Knights
Procession figures?

Not substantial. . .I think 27 when my most recent BrickLink order comes
in (although I might be distinctive for owning that many without actually
owning a complete 677).

For the record (I really did count them before this thread started, but
I've been too lazy to post (and besides, I'm a thread-killer)):

55 Black Falcons
14 Red Scale
10 Blue Scale
26 Lion Rampant
94 Crossed-Axe
13 Black Standard Breastplate
15 Red Standard Breastplate
25 Blue Standard Breastplate
26 Bib Forestmen
9  Green Peasant
7  Wolfpack
~30 Misc castle
~15 Bulls
~60 Knight's Kingdom

Now I just need to find the time to actually build something for all these
figs to fight over. . .

TWS Garrison
tgarriso@math.purdue.edu
   http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/