 Castle / 12188
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 01:52:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:
Those numbers have gone up slightly since then, but
certainly nowhere near the huge numbers some of you have.

Just counted what I have (although an odd fig or two may have been misplaced in
my spare piece boxes at the time)...  I have modified color schemes and divided
my Castle figs into factions to follow my own storyline, so I will include my
nationalities and a heraldry description for reference (since I am not certain
which sub-theme is which anymore)...

-Major Powers-
Billundian Military (Rampant Lion)...30
Billundian Forestmen (Stag's Head)...24
Lortarian Military (Crossed Axes)....16
Formian Military (Black Falcon)......15
Darknian Military (Rampant Dragon)...26
Darknian Thief Guild (Wolf's Head)...7

-Minor Powers-
Siranian Military (Prone(?) Dragon):........12
Borradi Military (Bat Crest):...............7
Citsalpian Military (Orange Pheonix*).......3
Filskovian Military (Red Bear*).............3
Weltlander Court (Red Griffon*).............3
Weltlander Imperial (Steel Griffon*)........4
Baaric Court (Classic- White Cross on Red)..2
Rhitanese Confederates:
  Blue Samurai...3
  Red Samurai....4
  Gray Ninja.....1
  Red Ninja......2
  Black Ninja....2

-Other Groups-
Random Peasants and Craftsmen....................15
Random Adventurers (various classes and parts)...21
Humanoid Monsters:
  Skeletons.............8
  Other (alien parts)...4

*The heraldry starred above are custom designs I purchased from EJ's Custom
Castle on Brickbay.com.  In fact, I just placed an order for some of his
maidens, which were not included in the above numbers...

Cheers,
-Hendo