 Castle / 12154
Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:16:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Wong writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
So currently I have 3,753 castle figs loose.  Probably another 500 or so
still in boxes I haven't opened yet.

Where/how on earth did you get so many figs?!  All of my minifigs added
together would probably be less than 300...  (I've got around 80,000 pieces
in my collection)

my guess is buying mass quantities of castle sets, probably (hopefully) on
clearance, and mostly smaller stuff with a lot of figures....
ninja knights, knight minifig packs...etc
black knight, etc.

then again, I can't really say too much because I figure I only have approx.
45 to 50 figures, at the moment, but plan to more than double (even
triple that) by the end of the year.

Benjamin Medinets