 Castle / 12210
Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 20:15:57 GMT

Oh man! I just got my first look at this and it's Great! I love it! I like
every part of it! Talk about a Prime Canidate for the Official Lego My Own
Creation Series! It just looks so well done, very well thought out.

WOW!

Thanks so much! You're a great builder!

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:
Hi all,
I present my first modest attempt at translating a Tolkien location into brick.

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole,
filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy
hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and
that means comfort." -- J.R.R. Tolkien "The Hobbit"

Jon