 Castle / 11951
Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:40:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Speaking of minifigs, where did the 2 blue torsos you used for hobbits come
from??

In this picture <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=98906> I
recognize the blue torso on the left from the pirates line. The one on the
right I believe came from a wild west set.

Just checked peeron, here is where the pirate torso comes from
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/973px134>. I couldn't find the other one.

BEN GATRELLE