 Castle / 11973
Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:50:39 GMT

Thank you Magnus.  I'd really like to buils a back wall, but I'm all out of
green bricks.  I'd probably like to make it bigger too.  Oh well, Green
slopes are hard to come by.  I bought a lot of Slave 1 sets just for those.
Thanks  Jon

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
WOW!

This is beautiful, Jon!

You've done a wonderful job on the green hill and the details like the
windows and flowerbeds. It looks very homely and hobbitlike indeed.

My only question/contructive criticism is that you might want to make a back
to the whole thing so it could close up and be entirely self sealed. If you
ahevb enough green brick, that is.

Much as I love people's Tolkien minifigs, it is really MOCs like this and
that Ritchie Dulin's Orthanc that inspire me to take up fantasy and not just
medieval castle building.

Great stuff, keep building!

Magnus