 Castle / 11972
Re: Elf Wars and other ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:53:34 GMT

I've never really gotten around to do much fantasy stuff, but I have created
some elves using Ninja and Samurai heads with peasant and Ninja torsos,
cowls, hoods, etc. In addition to the obvious bows, Katanas look good, as do
cutlasses if you take off most of the handguard. The normal swords and the
silverdaggers woudl ook scool as well, depending on what kind of "feel" you
want.

What would be interesting would be to try to build castles and other
structures using "elven" architecture, I'm not sure if anyone has done this.
I've never really imagined Elves with siege weapons, perhaps they could use
some very advanced kind of acurate catapult like a trebuchet?

Magnus