 Castle / 11952
11951  |  11953
Subject:
Elf Wars and other ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:19:12 GMT

I had a good idea that just hit me. Elf wars.

Picture this in some plants maybe a graden or something use it has a forest
or jungle. 2 elf triped the Sizuki tribe (ninja heads) and the Native tribe
(indian heads) at war. Arrows flying every witch way an exchange of catipult
fire back and forth. Axes and knives being thrown across the forest. Elfs
hideing in plants behind trees in bushes. Hand to hand combat with speres
and katanas. A large camp for the one tribe who is being attacked and
another small camp not to far away for the attackers. Could look cool if
done correct. I am doing it on the IOM maybe when I go to the jungle. Tell
me what you think and try it it might be a great addition to a story. Your
charecter walk into the jungle olny to find arrows are be shot at them but
they find theres an elf war they talk to one tribe find out what the wars
about and try to get out of it.

Also anther good idea is ship wars. Air ships with auto crossbows and loaded
with archers trying to blow each other out of the air. Or a fleet of air
ships bomb raiding a small kingdome belonging to the foe.

Question

Got some cash. Should I get game cube with Super smash bros Melee or Legos.
I am leaning tword game cube But I cant decide.