 Castle / 11916
Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:15:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:
Hi all,
I present my first modest attempt at translating a Tolkien location into brick.

From your description of your hobbit hole, my expectations were not too
high.  You blew them away!  Very nicely done.  It looks cozy in there.  The
interior, the tree on top, the fence and the path, all magnifique!  Although
I pictured Bilbo with the grey old Obi hair, and the Dumbledore head (sans
beard).  A very, very minor criticism!!!

Aaron