 Castle / 11934
Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:02:17 GMT

Fantastic!

I really loved your LotR Minifigs, but now that there is actual scenery for
this characters makes it even greater. You did a really fine job creating
the look and feel of Bilbo's home. So many details ... awesome!

Concerning the round door, everything that came to my mind when I first saw
the pictures has been said already. The round slope bricks would make the
door too big, so replacing the 2 outer slope bricks (as Tim Deering
suggested) would be the best way to get rid of the now rather diamond'ish shape.

Ever since I saw your LotR Minifigs, I wanted to have these characters too
(looks like I'm becoming sort of a castle fan), but it seems VERY HARD to
acquire all the parts for them, especially when your Lego collection is
mainly Technic and Model Team based. But I'm working on it ...

Can't wait to see your next LotR based creation ...

Andreas Engel aka "El Caracho"