 Castle / 12158
12157  |  12159
Subject:
I have build my Blacksmith's shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:30:07 GMT

Last saturday the package arrived: sand red roof pieces, Belville magic
parts and, tatatata; the Blacksmith Shop!!

Yesterday evening I finished this wonderfull model. It was a joy to get the
box in my hands: a colourfull, big and heavy one.
So many pieces, a nice instruction book and a pleasure to build!
My roof building experience has expended ;-)
So many wonderfull details, compact interior and all space used as should be.
It's said before, and I admit it also: it's a VERY WONDERFULL set.

Considering the price you get many pieces and a formidable castle set.
Dan congratulations and TLC keep on going this way!

Daan (happy building ever after)