 Castle / 13376
Re: Pipe dreams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 01:01:36 GMT

Hi all,

I've added to the chapter "Many Partings" in my Tolkien project.
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory10-01.html

Based on Tim Deering's design:
I've got a couple of more pipes:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lotr/lotrstory10-04.html
They're in the second picture.  Chromed lightsaber hilts worked great
because in the text it says that Bilbo gives Merry and Pippin "two beautiful
pipes with pearl mouth-pieces and bound with fine-wrought silver."

Bruce