 Castle / 12208
Re: the Ten Symdrall emerge.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:53:48 GMT

Thanx Lenny!
keep it up! War of the 10 Crystals.. sounds epic!

The war of the Ten crystals is THE epic, lol. Check back here in a few to
see what I mean. I put my heart into these pics, so expect the same from the
story, whenever the illustrated version is finished pincipal photography :)
I tried to keep Lymdralis' and the Symdrall's pictures separate, yet as a
set, because in my story that is how they are..I mean, I'm going for realism
here, aren't I? (That is...if you consider ten gods and a war over crystals
of power to be realistic...Hell, I already do.)

-Jay (the Rascal King)
P.S. -  Great picture of yourself! Now I can't get the vision of you choking
on minifigs out of my head! lol

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
cool stuff! i especially like when you use the actual medieval pictures (like
kazahad) behind them.. it gives a real feel of the whole medieval-ness of it.

also the way that lymdralis (sp) is still seperated from the rest by the design
of his picture.

-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Hey guys!
Check out the new pictures of the Symdrall, and let me know what you think!