 Events / BricksWest / 343
Re: A BricksWest Critique?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:54:51 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber writes:

There WILL be a BW03...make no mistake
about it.

?? Did I miss BW 02 ? I thought last year was BW 01?

The first BricksWest was BricksWest 2002, which would be appreviated BW02 or BW
'02. Since this is number one it might be appreviated 01BW02 or #1 BW02 or BW
'02 1.

The second BricksWest will be BW '03 or #2 BW 03 or BW03 2.

I guess the easy way to think about this is that you take the year that the
BricksWest event is held in and subtract 2001 from the year and that will yield
the number of consequtive times the event has been held. For example,
BricksWest 2002 was held in 2002 so subtract 2001 and you get 1. That means it
was the first event held. Assuming we have these every year and don't pause for
wars or something then the BricksWest 2055 will be the 54th annual convention.

I hope by bricks last that long. The spray painted ones probably will not but
maybe the molded ones will.

:-)

Todd