 Events / BricksWest / 363
Re: A BricksWest Critique?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:58:39 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, William R. Ward writes:
"Adrian Egli" <AEGLI@san.rr.com> writes:
"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
   (My club is doing the big train layout next year, so I have
    a vested interest in this...)

I assume you haven't forgot us down South.  But, the possibility of two LTCs
at BW'03 does sound rather enticing.  Each would have to take close note of
floor space usage, etc.

Details, details...

<snipped but advise reading Bill's original post, a very good one>

Sorry, I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes.  But I was under the
impression that the "anchor display" at BW would rotate among the west
coast LTC's, and that it was "our turn" this year.

I'm sure there's plenty of room if SCLTC wants to do a display again,
though, and speaking for myself I have absolutely no objection to
that.  But I was told that BayLTC was going to be the main train
layout at BW2003.

I think that further discussion of this matter should be kept to
private e-mail, however.  It is only of interest to BayLTC and SCLTC,
not all of Lugnet.

--Bill.

I must admit, not yet being a full throttle train fanatic I must have missed
something at BW02. Why does it have to be one club organizing the train stuff
at BW03. Wouldn't it be great if we could get 4 or 5 clubs together and fill a
whol tent by itself for 2 or 3 days? What about going for a world's record in
Guiness? It would certainly prompt Lego to get involved if just such an effort
was planned to be big.

MYHO

Todd