 Events / BricksWest / 332
Re: A BricksWest Critique?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:52:30 GMT

Todd,

My one concern was the hotel price--it seemed a little high, even though the
location was good.  I was saving for a house at the time and couldn't afford
the hotel, because I'd be coming from the east coast and needed 1-2 extra
days.  If I can swing it, I most definitely want to get out there next time...

I also think a "need roommate" list is a good idea, (I know it was on last
year's Brickfest, but haven't seen if for Brickfest 2002,)especially for
people who are just getting back into lego..

Scott Lyttle

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Todd Thuma writes:
BricksWest Attendees,

On the eve of the BrickFest 2002 gathering, I would like to have input from
those that attended BricksWest 2002 gathering their opinions and critique of
the event in the hopes that additions and changes and ideas can be taken and
noticed at BrickFest and brought to BricksWest 2003.

I would like any and all opinions to be posted here. Positive and Negative
critiques are welcome as well as ideas and suggestions for what to add and
subtract for next year.