 Events / BricksWest / 314
313  |  315
Subject:
A BricksWest Critique?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:10:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

BricksWest Attendees,

On the eve of the BrickFest 2002 gathering, I would like to have input from
those that attended BricksWest 2002 gathering their opinions and critique of
the event in the hopes that additions and changes and ideas can be taken and
noticed at BrickFest and brought to BricksWest 2003.

I would like any and all opinions to be posted here. Positive and Negative
critiques are welcome as well as ideas and suggestions for what to add and
subtract for next year.

Is the weekend, the 2nd weekend of February a good weekend for all? We talked
at BricksWest about doing it more in the park and more closely associated with
LEGO Direct, LEGO Retail, or Legoland.

Please take time out of your busy building and working schedules to reflect on
this and contribute some small piece that will make a west coast gather of LEGO
Fans valuable and rewarding.

For those that did not attend last year, but wanted to or did not know about it
but might consider it for next year, what would you like to see happen at the
BricksWest convention? Where would you like it held. How long would you like it
to take place.

It's not to early to start planning this and we should get started right after
BrickFest 2002. After all, it will only be 6 months away.

Todd