 Events / BricksWest / 318
Re: A BricksWest Critique?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:06:24 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Tim Courtney writes:

Matt did an incredible job with what he was given.  You are way off base for
criticizing him when he spent countless hours of his free time to give the
AFOL community an amazing weekend.  Until you've walked in his shoes, you
have no room to attack him.

I completely agree with you, Tim.  For a first-time event, being run 'on a
shoestring', I thought it was a great time, and I'm looking forward to next
year!  The fact that the park dropped the ball on a few things should not be
reflected back at Matt, because it was something completely out of his control.

Kudos to Matt and all the organizers, kudos to all the presenters, and
special kudos to Brad Justus and all the folks from LEGO Direct!

And yes, I'm certain next year's BricksWest will be even better!

JohnG, GMLTC