 Events / BricksWest / 360
Re: A BricksWest Critique?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:54:27 GMT

"Adrian Egli" <AEGLI@san.rr.com> writes:
"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
   (My club is doing the big train layout next year, so I have
    a vested interest in this...)

I assume you haven't forgot us down South.  But, the possibility of two LTCs
at BW'03 does sound rather enticing.  Each would have to take close note of
floor space usage, etc.

Details, details...

<snipped but advise reading Bill's original post, a very good one>

Sorry, I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes.  But I was under the
impression that the "anchor display" at BW would rotate among the west
coast LTC's, and that it was "our turn" this year.

I'm sure there's plenty of room if SCLTC wants to do a display again,
though, and speaking for myself I have absolutely no objection to
that.  But I was told that BayLTC was going to be the main train
layout at BW2003.

I think that further discussion of this matter should be kept to
private e-mail, however.  It is only of interest to BayLTC and SCLTC,
not all of Lugnet.

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!