 Events / BricksWest / 381
Re: A BricksWest Critique?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 05:27:26 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Bill Blackmer writes:
Hello,

I was wondering if anything has come out of this conversation.

Is there an organization group for 2003 version of Brick West??

Is Matthew going to run it? (Fine with me)

I remember Matthew saying he was going to write something back late in
July.

Any trip to Southern California automatically becomes a family vacation
therefore holding at Lego Land is fine with me.

Bill

Hi Bill -
I'm speaking quasi-officially as one of the BricksWest organizers for last
year and for this year.  I have been in discussions with Matt recently about
BricksWest 2003, and we are working on getting some news out, and starting a
round of public discussions for the purpose of brainstorming.

Matt is still going to be involved spearheading BricksWest.  He is taking
the suggestions of many and protecting himself financially.  I will wait
either until he posts or until he gives me a go-ahead to discuss further
before saying more on that matter.

I believe it is safe to say BricksWest will be held either at or around
LEGOLAND California.  No other sites are being seriously considered.

Tim Courtney
BricksWest Organizing Committee