 Events / BricksWest / 326
Re: A BricksWest Critique?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:27:28 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Seth Rotkin writes:
Everybody-

Please note that I never attacked him nor even mentioned his name is my
post!  I was merely saying that things didn't go to plan.  I did not blame
any specific person in my post.  I'm slightly surprised that everyone is
getting so defensive.

From experience, making decisions by committee is a way _not_ to get things
done.

I was just saying that we can brainstorm as a community.

Once again, I never made any personal attacks.

Seth Rotkin wrote in http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickswest/?n=315:
2.  I hope that the event is run by a different person, and preferably by a
non-profit organization.

Had you not included the above statement, it may not have read as an attack
by myself and others who attended.  You need not mention a person's name to
attack them, either.  I'm very familiar with the historical context here,
and to me your post came across as a clever way of implying something
without spelling it out word-for-word.

My apologies if that was not your intention.

I apprecate Todd and others for posting their thoughts and making this
thread constructive where it could have become a flamewar.

-Tim