 Events / BricksWest / 342
Re: A BricksWest Critique?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:40:32 GMT

I completely agree with you! That's why I think working on this now and getting
an early start will enable us to partner beautifully with LEGO Company and any
group they want working with us. I hope that the event that the community plans
and the LEGO works with us on can be a big event for them and a post in the arm
for them in Feb for what I can only assume is a slow time for their operations
there.

Let's make this part of the plan to work closely with LEGO and become part of
the magazine and park promotions.

Todd