 Dear LEGO / 937
Re: Enough already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:50:12 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
But why "shoot the messenger"? I prefer to be outwardly optimistic, and
reserve cynicism. Just my personality.....

Well... uh, I don't think I am advocating that, nor have I really
seen anyone else DO that.

BAD choice of words on my part :>( . Jump to conclusions may be better....

I agree. I am a "show me" person, too. I just think that we need to wait to
see TLC ante-up before swamping them with legal talk. Let them show us
first:>).