 Dear LEGO / 957
Re: Enough already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 00:53:11 GMT

I said what I said, and I stand by it. The fellow (I have not gone back to
look up who it was) who took the tack of "Oh, yeah!?! PROVE it!" came across
to me as a moron. I do not say that he is one (although I admit that this is
a very small distinction), but that IS how he struck me.  Will you fault me
for the impression I receieve of someone?  That seems an odd position to
take.

I am not sure, but it sort of looks as though Mike Stanley attributed the
"he struck me as a moron" comment to Todd.  That was NOT Todd speaking, it
was me.

Rob

----------
In article <slrn85sd7s.33d.cjc@zelda.ns.utk.edu>, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com
(Mike Stanley) wrote:

Robert M. Dye <robdye@writeme.com> wrote:
The fellow who spent several messages last week screaming that Todd should
have to "prove it, prove it, PROVE IT! (that copyrighted materials belonging
to LEGO belong to LEGO, and that if they might be offended at releases of
retailer catalogs for the current and future runs might be offensive to them
then we ought not be releasing them) struck me as a moron. The position Todd
has taken is the only reasonable one, as far as I can see.

Calling Tom Stangl (or any of us) a moron is over the line.