 Dear LEGO / 1001
Re: Enough already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 02:57:46 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
copies in 20 boxes to 20 addresses.  THAT's where the savings out to
be passed on in some way, if you ask.  In every conceivable way, the
person who orders 20, 50, 100 or more is doing them a _favor_ and
lining their pockets with even more money.

If it makes you feel better, you can call them 50 times and order each
separately. *grin*