 Dear LEGO / 931
Re: Enough already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:07:08 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Right.  But let's not forget that many of us are FAR more enamored
of Lego the PRODUCT than Lego the company.  Aside from some recent
slips in quality control (colors, mostly) Lego the PRODUCT has never
let us down.  Lego the COMPANY, though, has done very little _but_
let us down.
etc.

I agree with you. No one can disagree with what you said.

But why "shoot the messenger"? I prefer to be outwardly optimistic, and
reserve cynicism. Just my personality.....