 Dear LEGO / 1020
Re: Enough already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:39:16 GMT

Um....

"Busing children...?"

"Yes, '"busing" children.' Not 'busting,' 'busing.'"

"Oh.....
"Never mind!"

Well, then, sorry about all that. I have GOT to find a better way to
decipher all these (convoluted) threads.  Todd seemed (to me) to be getting
so much abuse that it was probably beyond the point of response...he's TRIED
that, and still several people seemed to be doing a lot of abusive griping.

Anyway...sorry for going off on a tear.

Merry Christmas!

Rob