 Dear LEGO / 1042
Re: Enough already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 06:57:42 GMT

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote in message
news:386012cd.4018597@lugnet.com...
On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 03:36:32 GMT, "Tony Kilaras" <kilaras@speedus.com>
wrote:

You know, this is what's so laughable about the whole situation. Uh, • HELLO
THE GENIE IS OUT OF THE BOTTLE. Copyright laws are a relic from the
pre-Internet days.  While I agree that brickshelf.com is very convenient,
the suggestion that LEGO could get rid of scans is absurd, so they should • do
what software makers did a long time ago and give it up.

Software makers have hardly "given up".

Do you know how much money goes from MS to BSA every year? How many
millions of warez CDs get confiscated every month?

Jasper

I look up confiscate from dictionary.com (I didn't know it) and seen that:

"Seized and appropriated by the government to the PUBLIC USE" . I love MS
sometimes..:-)

Selçuk