 Dear LEGO / 916
915  |  917
Subject:
Enough already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 13:02:47 GMT

I may be in the minority here, however I am really tired of all the
complaints people are having about the post from Brad Justus, concerning the
legality of Lego scans.

We asked for clarification from LEGO and we got it!! I may not agree with
it, but I will respect it. It's not my company!!!!! Please have some respect
for their opinions.

Kevin Loch has the right to limit the posting of any material on HIS
website. He chooses to take a conservative stance on this and I say YAH!! I
find his instruction scan links invaluable and I would not want anything to
jeopardize this.

Give LEGO and Brad Justus a break! It is the holiday season.

We have been brow beating them (Lego) ever since Brad's first posting and I
am ashamed of the model were are presenting of the AFOL's.

Rose
( Ramblings of a VERY pregnant woman that can't sleep)