 Dear LEGO / 994
Re: Enough already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 01:56:23 GMT

D. Jezek <danjezek@REMOVEaloha.net> wrote:
I thought shipping was free on all items?

There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch. Shipping is "free" because it's
included in the price of each item. Which is nice when you're ordering one
or two things, but when you're ordering 100, it's silly -- you're paying a
huge markup, and it's not costing them nearly as much as sending out 100
things individually.