 Dear LEGO / 996
Re: Enough already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 02:03:01 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Dan Jezek writes:
I thought shipping was free on all items?

Well, technically it is.  But, S@H charges 10% more than retail, so most of us
just consider that 10% a shipping cost.

Depending on location.  Here in Hawaii, retail costs are about 10% more than
S&H prices.  For example, the super street sensation is $149.99 here at TRU.
When the 6090 royal knight's castle first came out, it was $159.99.  So it
actually comes cheaper to order from S&H here than to go buy it at a store
even with the shipping costs.