 Dear LEGO / 989
Re: Enough already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 00:25:54 GMT

Rose wrote:
I am really tired of all the complaints people are having about the post • from
Brad Justus, concerning the legality of Lego scans.

Laura wrote:
<major snippage occurrs>
Three cheers to Rose for the courage to write it!
A hearty huzzah to Kevin for daring to make sense!
Another hearty huzzah to Brad for understanding our concerns and addressing • them quickly
Huzzah to LEGO for even listening to our rants!
Huzzah to Todd for providing this forum

Ditto!
-Peter