 Dear LEGO / 1000
Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 02:42:22 GMT

You see, Set-breakers exist now. What do you think they do with the
instructions?

I believe that they have spoken, but the original discussion wasn't hard
copies of instructions...it was scans of instructions for sets in the
current catalog, and how this might have an adverse effect on TLC.

Man...that's what my English teachers meant by "run on sentences!"  :-)

Will

Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service
http://www.simflex.com/users/willhess/